Sunday, December 22, 2013

Let the first be special.

 Anniversary card


Well here is the first artwork that I'll be uploading. It is an anniversary card that I made for my best friend to give to his girlfriend. The characters are Pumpkin and Squib and they are are from one of my favorite animation show Baman and Piderman. You can also call it fan art. So pumpkin is basically a dude with a pumpkin head and squib is a tentacle monster and they both fall in love and crazy random madness happens through out the show. 

The episodes are short and sadly there are only twenty one episodes. Here is a link to a roughly thirty minute marathon. If this wont make you laugh like a hyena secretly looking at lions making love, then YOU need to get your funny bone replaced.

That is it for now. Be sure to comment, share and follow me on blogger or google plus or facebook. 
Coming up soon is a Christmas story so stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment